Pizza

When I arrived home, I notced my flatmate had just finished heating some pepperoni pizza. She asked me if I wanted a few slices and I said yes.

She apologised that the pizza was overdone. I agreed it wasn't the best, but I still had the slices and was grateful.

The next day, I was off work. A friend texted me. After a series of long funny exchanges, we arranged to meet up so he could take me out for lunch.

When we met, I told him I fancied some pizza. He took me to this nice pizza place, which had even won awards.

I had a pepperoni pizza and it was the best I've ever had. My portion was so large, I asked for a doggie bag to take the rest with me, which I gave to my flatmate.

She said the pizza was amazing.

Thank you, God, for your many blessings. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels