The Right Time

 "To everything there is a season,

A time for every purpose under heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3: 1

----

As I have some downtime, I decided I was going to consciously spend my time with the Lord. 

While I was watching a Christian TV channel, I saw this guy delivering a sermon about Jesus as a time traveller, which I found fascinating.  I then watched him being interviewed which inspired me to get his book.

Just as I was about to download the Kindle version on my app, I was reminded I already had it on my App. Apparently,  I bought it two years ago, but I hadn't read it.

I guess now is the perfect time to read it. ❤️

I'm enjoying it so far. Here's the link

I think you might like this book – "Redeeming Your Timeline: Supernatural Skillsets for Healing Past Wounds, Calming Future Anxieties, and Discovering Rest in the Now" by Troy Brewer, Robert Henderson, Patricia King, Ward Simpson, Shawn Bolz, Ron Cantor, Dan McCollam, Ben Hughes, Jodie Hughes, Jamie Galloway.

Start reading it for free: https://read.amazon.co.uk/kp/kshare?asin=B08GZG1Q1R&id=6qvghqnhffc2bizisffojhmiu4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels