Unexpected Blessings

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 190

----

When I saw my flatmate, I told her I was finding the weather too hot to go out and I was running out of food.

She asked me what I was going to eat. I said I had some eggs so  I was going to make an omelette and have it with baked beans.

She told me she had some potatoes and I was welcome to one or two.  I remembered I had a can of tuna,but I didn't have any mayonnaise.  She told me I could have some of hers. She also gave me some sweet corn.

Within half an hour I was having a jacket potato with tuna mayonnaise and sweet corn.

Later my flatmate popped out to see our neighbour.  She returned with a pair of leggings from her neighbour. Apparently, our neighbour has never worn it.  As it was too small for my flatmate.  She asked me to try it on to see if it fit. It did fit, but it was slightly short. I could wear it with boots.

My flatmate then went out. When she returned, she bought me a fish pie, which I had the next day.

Thank you, God, for your unexpected blessings. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels