Jesus as My Plus One

When a friend invited me to her wedding, she asked if I would be bringing a plus one. My response was, "Jesus will be my plus one, but he will be invisible to all of you." 

While Jesus is my plus one, He is never alone as God is one.

There is the Father God who is constantly loving me through His Son, Jesus Christ.

There is Jesus, who died for me that I may truly live. 

There is the Holy Spirit, the Helper, who lives  in me, and is constantly working in and through me. 

Wherever I am, God is one.❤️

----

Related Bible verses

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:" Deutoronomy 6: 4

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8: 38-39

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." Ephesians 4: 4-6

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power." Colossians 2: 9-10

"I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! " Revelation 1: 18,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels