Show Me!

"God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did; " Romans 4: 17

----

Where I work, we have to scan visitors' tickets. Sometimes when I ask visitors if they have their tickets, they say yes. I say, "Show me as I need to scan them."

It reminds me of the scene in the movie "The Marix" after Neo has downloaded martial arts teachings in his miind, he says, "I know Kung Fu."

Morpheus says to him, "Show me!"

I was speaking to one of my colleagues about sci-fi films and stuff. He told me while he was working at a VIP event at the same place, an actor was at that event. Turns out it was the same actor from "The Matrix" who had said, "Show Me."

Fancy that!

After having the same thought for so long, God brought it to life. Very funny, God! 😊❤️

Here's a clip from the film.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels