If at First You Don't Succeed

So I put a quiche in the oven to heat it up. By the time I checked it again, it was overdone. I had to scrape the burnt bits off.

I didn't share that information with my flatmate, who was at work at the time.

The very next day, my flatmate bought me the exact same quiche from the supermarket. I told her I had "cooked" a quiche the day before but it was more burnt than cooked.

I believe God had inspired my flatmate to buy that quiche for me. It was His way of saying, if at first you don't succeed, try again.😊

Tomorrow I will have the quiche and be sure to follow the heating instructions.

Thank you, Lord, for caring about everything that concerns me including cooking. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels