Living Like Zeus

"Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3: 22-23

-----

Every time my flatmate's cat, Zeus, comes into my bedroom, he acts like it's the first time he's been in there. He climbs on the furniture and sniffs everything. He even sniffs me.

I'm reminded of a conversation I had a while back with a friend about our cat friends. We decided it must be tedious being a cat doing the same thing over and over again.

Just as God pours new mercies on His children every day, every day I bring in new smells into my living space for Zeus to experience. That means Zeus isn't bored, he's living his best life.

From now on, I'm going to be like Zeus and expect to sniff out God's new love, new joy, new blessings, new peace, new grace, new wisdom etc.

Thank you, Zeus. ❤️

Here's a video of Zeus doing his cat thing while I was loving on him. ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels