The Cross is My Landmark

"Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." Galatians 3; 13-14

----

While I was walking at Regent's Park, I could see BT Tower in the distance, which I used as my landmark to guide me to where I was headed.

I know I'm headed in the wrong direction if I can no longer see any part of the BT Tower.

It got me thinking of the cross that Jesus was crucified on. I believe the cross is a landmark that reminds me of the price Jesus's crucifixion paid for all humanity for all time.

If I am ever feeling"lost" physically, emotionally or spiritually,, all I need to do is either think of the cross or look at a representation of the cross and I'm back on track.

Thank you, Jesus, for dying for me on the cross! ❤️ ✝️

Photos of BT Tower taken from Regent's Park

I created the image of the cross (which I use as a wallpaper on my phone)  from a photo I downloaded from Google Images

The wallpaper on my phone

BT Tower in the distance 

The tip of the BT Tower

      Getting closer to my destination 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit