Church Host Volunteer

 I'm starting to volunteer as a  host showing visitors around our magnificent church building. As there's a lot of historical facts to learn about the building, I will be shadowing the experts until I am confident to go it alone.  I believe whether I am a confident or unconfident host, God will be my Guide every step of the way.

A few interesting facts about the building:

- The building was host to the very first meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations in January 1946. 

- The Great Hall, where they have the main service on Sundays, has hosted events with speakers like Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King Jr, Margaret Thatcher etc.

- Last year the media used the building to broadcast King Charles' coronation. 

I'm looking forward to getting to know more about the building and sharing that knowledge with visitors. ❤️

Here's the link for anyone interested in visiting.

https://www.mchw.live/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels