Cramps Healed

"He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him."

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."  Philippians 2: 9-11

----

While I was lying in bed watching a video on my laptop, I started feeling pain in my right calf. I adjusted my leg slightly but the pain got really severe. Immediately, I started calling on the name of Jesus, first out loud and then in my thought. Within a minute, the pain gradually dissolved.

I continued thinking of Jesus while watching the video.

After an hour or so, I felt pain, this time underneath my right foot. I continued calling on Jesus' name and the pain dissolved.

Nice try, Satan!

The name of Jesus is above all names and tramples all sicknesses and all conditions underfoot. (Psalm 91:  13)

Jesus is Lord.

Thank you, Jesus! ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit