Hampstead Heath

 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10: 10

-----

On this day in 2019, I went for a walk at Hampstead Heath. Today, I went to the same place and took some photos from the top of the hill, which gave me a different perspective.

Back then (thanks to Facebook Memories), the temperature was 17C/62F compared to today's 8C/46, but it's the same old Hampstead Heath. As usual, I  avoided anywhere that was muddy as I hate mud. Same old me.😄

As you can see from the attached photos, I took some photos then and some new ones now.

For me, Hampstead represents the one eternal now which can be experienced in many different ways. Every time I go for walk, I immerse myself in the experience and enjoy myself.

After the experience, I am not depleted of energy. I am full of energy and full of joy.

I give thanks to the Lord for giving me His inexhaustible life that is never depleted. ❤️






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels