Tour Guide

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." Psalm 32: 8

---

When I went to volunteer at our church as a visotor host, I was hoping to shadow one of the experienced hosts, but things didn't go according to plan.

While I was shadowing one host who was with a group of visitors, a group of ten visitorS arrived and wanted soneone to show them the Great Hall. As there were no other experienced hosts available,  I had to take the plunge.

They were really nice peoole and they didn't ask me any technical questions, thank God. The group also sang a hymn which was lovely.  I knew God was at work when one of them asked me a question that only the organist could answer. Next thing I knew, the organist walked in. He not only answered their question, he played the organ for them and we were all so delighted and grateful we applauded him.

I also took two lovely ladies around the building and they were so grateful to be given a personal tour.

Thank you, God, for being our Tour Guide.  ❤️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit