Mr Bond, I Presume?

While I was working at this art gallery, a visitor handed a Freedom travel pass she had found.  The name  on the pass was Mr J Bond (not James).  At first, I handed it in at the lost property. Then a colleague and I decided to search in the gallery in case Mr Bond was still in there.

As soon as I walked in, I noticed this man who looked like the photo on the bus pass. I asked him what his name was and he said Mr Bond. I told him his Freedom pass had been found and handed in. 

Before I returned his pass to him, I asked him.if he was related to Mr Bond and he laughed.  

I told him I've always wanted to meet Mr Bond. 😊

Photo of Roger Moore (courtesy of Google Images), who was/is my favourite Bond.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels