Giving Up Everything for Christ

I have been reading a book called "In Search of the True Light" by Mike Shreve. (See link below).  It's one of the best books I've come across. It explains perfectly why you can't mix Christianity with other religions and spiritual disciplines.  I can so relate to it.

As a former Truth seeker, I studied various religions and spiritual disciplines including the New Age, New Thought etc. I practiced meditation and had lots of interesting spiritual experiences.  I also trained in various spiritual healing techniques. 

When I became a born-again Christian, I realised I had to give up everything for Christ.  I even deleted 40 blogs where I shared my spiritual experiences. 

Thank you, Jesus, for bringing this book to my attention.  ❤️

----

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?

And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them

And walk among them.

I will be their God,

And they shall be My people.”

Therefore

“Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you.”  

2 Corinthians 6: 14, 16, 17

I think you might like this book – "In Search of the True Light" by Mike Shreve.

Start reading it for free: https://amzn.eu/8iUfHWg

See "Former Kundalini Yoga Teacher Reveals All"

https://youtu.be/k-4vEXH5bcA?si=4b-iia69BWK6-9HL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels