God Helps Me Carry My Shopping

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;" Psalm 23: 6

----

While I was in town, I stopped off at my favourite store to buy some grocery. I still needed a few essentials like bleach, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls etc. I decided to get them at the supermarket near where I live.

I was thinking it was going to be challenging carrying a shopping basket, my bag of shopping and my rucksack. I could go home and come back out, but I didn't fancy that idea.  Not to worry, all will be well.

Just as I was getting off the bus, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was my flatmate. It turns out we had been travelling on the same bus, but we hadn't seen each other as I was sitting in front and she was right at the back. I told her I needed to get a few items at the supermarket.  I asked her if she could take my other bag of shopping home for me. She even loaned me her shopping bag, which came in very handy.

I marveled at how God had met my need so perfectly.

When I got home, I told my flatmate she was a Godsend.

Thank you, God, for your constant goodness and mercy! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels