Only the Lord Jesus Can Fill in the Gaps

I went to the phone shop to ask an engineer about an issue.

While I was there, I asked her what the new version of my phone now looks like. She showed me the phone and said the camera on it is a lot more superior to mine. She also showed me how you can now use AI to edit your photos. If you want to remove something from a photo, the AI will replace the background with an object it thinks should be logically there.

I told the engineer I wasn't keen on that idea.  She said some people like that feature and others don't.

As a fan of Star Trek, I believe AI is perfectly acceptable in science ficttion, but in my reality, I'm not having an AI filling in the gaps of my life experiences, thank you very much!

The only One who I have authorised to fill in my life experiences is the Lord Jesus Christ. ❤️

----

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;  and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power." Colossians 2: 9-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit