Church Offering

As the church I was going to doesn't yet have the facility to pay your offering by card, I decided to withdraw some cash from the machine.

I was going to get £10, but the machine said they only had £20 notes, which meant I had no choice but to withdraw £20.

I then went to the local supermarket to get some change but I had to buy something. What can I get?  I looked at the chocolates, but I was reluctant to pay £1.50 for a bar of chocolate I didn't want. I decided to get a packet of sweets for 70pence. I asked the cashier to give me my change in £5 notes.

Later when I came home, my flatmate told me she had a box of  mini bars of chocolates. She said I could have as many as I wanted.

Now that was unexpected.

Thank you, God, for the chocolates! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels