Bless Those Who Curse You

"Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you." Luke 6: 28

----

While I was on the first tube, I thanked God for His infinite Grace. 

I had to change to another line. I was grateful to find empty seats in that tube. I sat down. 

While the doors were still open, this man got on and he said, ^I hope you all die of XXX."

(I won't mention the actual disease).

After that he got off. He was smirking at us through the window. I reckon he was looking  for a reaction, but everyone ignored him. The doors closed and we were off.

I decided to share some of the Grace I had asked God for earlier with my friend and blessed him in my thoughts. 

I have also added him on my prayer list. 

Thank you, God, for your infinite Grace. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels