Shsring My Fan

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."  2 Corinthians 1: 3-6

-----

At this historical place I was working at, I had to patrol several rooms and ensure everything was tickety-boo.

I noticed one visitor lying on a chaise longue. While visitors can sit on the furniture, I wasn't sure whether they could lie on them. I asked one staff and he said they weren't allowed, unless the visitor wasn't feeling well. 


I went over and asked the visitor, who was now sitting up, if she was feeling okay. She told me she was feeling really hot. She and her friend were from New York and they were not used to being in buildings that didn't have airconditioning alhough there were fans around thre building.  I loaned her my hand fan which helped to keep her cool. She and her friend told me they were off to a famous department store as it had airconditioning. 😀

After I said goodbye to my American friends, I noticed other visitors struggling with the heat and I loaned them my fan.

Later on the bus home, I noticed this woman sitting in front of me was using a piece of paper to fan her face. I took my fan out, switched it on and asked her if she wanted to borrow it. She was really grateful. After fanning her neck for a few minutes, she returned my fan.

Thank you, God, for blessing me with this fan that I can use to comfort others in need. ❤️

Photos of my hand fan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels