What a Sweet Honey!

"for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’" Acts 17: 28

----

While I was working at this arts shop, I was on my feet for several hours and my feet were aching.

I reminded myself that I live, move and have my being in God, and God is Love. (1 John 4: 8)

In other words, I am standing and walking in Love and Love doesn’thurt.

About half an hour before my shift ended, this beautiful cat called Honey walked in. Apparently, she's become a regular as she accompanies her human mummy who visits the shop from time to time. 

Honey was so sweet and affectionate, she loved everyone she met in the shop. I fell in love with her. 

While I was cooing over Honey, I forgot about my aching feet. In fact, my feet were no longer aching.

Thank you, God, for sending Your sweet love in the form of Honey. ❤️

Here are some photos I took of Honey







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels