God's Provision

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Pphilippians 4: 19

----

The other day I was telling a work colleague that I haven't seen an actual Pound note in ages as I tend to use my debit card to pay for stuff.

I've also been meaning to get a new scented candle. 

When I opened a friend's birthday card, there was a crisp £20 note in it.

I also received a scented candle as a birthday gift from my late mum's best friend. 

I think it's wonderful how God meets my needs through different people.

Lord, I am now open to also receive my heart's desires instantly "out of thin air."  Thank you for hearing me. ❤️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels