Working Less for More Money

At this venue I was working at, I got chatting to a colleague from the same agency.

It turns out we had both been working at the same museum for several months, but we'd never met. We even attended their office party, but I was wearing a wig at the time. When I told her I was the one who was dragged on stage to dancee, she remembered me then.

She said she recently left  her role. I told her I had left as well.

After we finished our shift, I asked my colleague how her day had gone. She said it was very easy. We did less for more money compared to our last job.

It got me thinking of this verse from the Bible:

"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth without painful toil for it." Proverbs 10: 22, NIV

I give thanks for the blessing of the Lord. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels