The Teacher

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

'----

While I was on the tube, I noticed this woman chatting to her young son who was about three years old . He kept asking her if she could remember different ages. She said she couldn't remember when she was aged three to four, but she could remember when she was ten.

The woman asked him to count. The boy could easily count from one to ten, but stumbled when it came to the teens. She told him they were going to practice when they got on the train.

The um and her son reminded me of my relationship with the Holy Spirit as He's constantly teaching me how the Bible applies to every day life. There's never a dull moment with him as He uses every opportunity to remind me of Jesus.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for making life fun and wonderful.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels