Happy Father's Day!

 "The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:

“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;

Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31: 3

----

Just recently when I woke up, I could feel someone's arms around me. It felt very real and masculine. I knew it was the Lord’s arms around me.

A few days later, I wanted to have that experience again so when I woke up I asked God to give me a hug. Although I knew God was giving me a hug, it didn't feel tangible like the last time.

I then turned my  laptop on and logged on to a Christian channel I like watching. I then closed my eyes. Suddenly I saw a vision of a little girl lying in bed and being hugged by their dad. The girl was giggling and looked very happy. It was then I realised that the vision I was being shown represents me and my relationship with my Father God. I asked for a hug and He showed me a vision of our relationship. 

I don't remember ever having that kind of relationship with my human dad, but I have that loving relationship with my real Father, my Papa God.

Happy  Father's Day to all dads. ❤️ 

Photo courtesy of Google Images



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit