What is Christianity?

"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 5: 1

"I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13: 5

----

Christianity is not a religion, denomination, or theology. Christianity is man's personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. 

This means my relationship with God is constant wherever I am and whatever I am doing whether I am  being still, praying, praising God, reading the Bible, meditating on the Scriptures, in church, on public transport, at work, with friends, at home, browsing the Internet, taking a walk by myself and in my dreams. 

That's what makes me a Christian and a woman of God.

I give thanks to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour, who is forever in and with me. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit