Workinh with GenZs

I was having a conversation with a work colleague about a jacket I bought circa 1998 which I still wear as it's a classic and I paid a lot for it at the time. 8

"I was born in 1998," she said. "I love vintage clothing." 😄

Another colleague was having a problem with someone at work who had made her upset. She said, "I'm sure if it was you, you would have known how to handle him as you are quite elderly."

"I'm elderly, am I? Thanks a lot!"

She burst out laughing and said, "But you're a lot stronger than me though."

That's what happens when you work with GenZs. Your clothing is vintage and they see you as elderly, even though they are puzzled that you still look young and are full of energy. 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels