Missing Lipstick Found

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matthew 7: 7

"Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good;" Psalm 135: 3

-----

While I was getting dressed for work, I couldn't find my favourite lipstick in my bag. I receive lots of compliments about that shade of lipstick. Maybe, I dropped it at work.

I had another one that was almost finished. That will have to do until I either find my other one or get a new one.

At work, I asked the manager at the staff restaurant if she'd found my lipstick. She said no. I checked the staff room, but no one had seen it. I finally checked the info desk in case someone had handed it. Nothing.

I'll just have to buy a new one.

On the way home, I decided to stop by the store to get another lipstick, but I couldn't be bothered to get off the bus. It's not that urgent, I can get it whenever.

Before I went to sleep, I thought of my lipstick. "Lord,  you know everything,  You must know where my lipstick is. Could you please  put it somewhere I can see it?"

I then went to sleep.

The next morning as I was putting on my makeup, I started tidying up the table where I have all my makeup and found the "missing" lipstick. Wow, how wonderful!

Thank you, God, for returning my lipstick. ❤️

Photo of me wearing the lipstick



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels