Keeping Bus Seats Clean

During my bus journey, I noticed this man sitting on the other side chatting loudly on his mobile with one foot on the seat in front of him. I hate when people do that.

I was tempted to ask him if he could remove his foot from the seat, but I remembered from past experience that some people get really offended when you ask them to do that.

I decided  to use another tack.

I thanked God for filling the bus with His Presence. Immediately,  he removed his foot from the seat and crossed his legs. After a  few minutes, he placed his foot back on the seat. I reminded myself of God's loving presence and, In my thoughts, I commanded him to keep his foot off the seat.

I then stopped focusing on him

When I looked across at him, I noticed both feet were now on the floor and he kept them there for the duration of his journey.  He got off at the same stop as me.

Thank you, Lord, for keeping London bus seats nice and clean. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels