I Need a New Scarf

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 19

-----

While I was getting ready for church, I thought to myself that I needed a new scarf.  Maybe,I'll pop into a store and look for one.

I was also looking forward to catching up with my friend, who attends the same church as I haven't seen her in a few weeks. I also had a birthday gift for her.

As I was walking to the church, I noticed the store I was going to pop into was closed.

At church, I gave my friend my birthday gift. She also had gifts that she had bought for me while she was on holidays. 

I waited until I got home before I opened up my gifts. One was a clog keyring and the other was a scarf.

Very funny, God!  I bet you put the sxarf idea in my head, didn't you? 😄

The scarf is very much appreciated. ❤️

Photos of my new scarf and keyring




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels