A Familiar Face

At this event I was working at, I noticed a colleague and thought her face looked very familiar, but I couldn't recall where I've seen her before. I presumed we've met at a previous booking somewhere.

Later on, she noticed me and said hi.

"You don't remember me, do you?" she said.

I shook my head.

"We've met on set," she said.

"Which one?" I said.

"Several sets, I never forget a face."

"OK."

Over the years, I've worked on set with hundreds of people. I only remember those who I am friends with on Facebook.

Today as I was scrolling posts on Facebook, I saw the same colleague's face pop up on this advert, which has been appearing on my newsfeed.

Aha, that's why her face looked familiar, I've seen her on Facebook! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels