Trust in God, not Human Knowledge

 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man." Psalm 118: 8

I will lift up my eyes to the hills—from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." Psalm 12: 1-2

----

A friend was raving about this AI programne he's been using, which he recommended that I look up.

Out of curiosity, I registered and asked the AI programne if there was a cure for migraines. The answer that came up was there wasn't a cure, but there were various ways to manage them with medication, diet, environment and consult your doctor.

I then asked if there was any cure for sickle cell anaemia. Again, the answers that came up  was no cure, but there were ways to manage them.

I used to experience constant migraines and God  healed me of them.

I have a friend who used to experience sickle cell anaemia and God healed her.

This shows that the facts that AIs provide are based solely on human knowledge or what humans belieeve is possible.

Those who know their identity in Christ  know that  with God, all things are possible.

I would rather trust in the Lord than to put confidence in human knowledge, thank you very much! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels