Working with the Holy Spirit

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." 1 Corinthians 6: 19- 20

----

Before I started my shift as a steward at this classical concert, I had to check the nearest fire exit was clear in case of emergency.

As I was walking down the long windy stairs from the 6th floor, I was thinking that I was going to have to walk up again. At the bottom of the stairs, I opened the doors to check that they were clear.

It was time to walk up.

There must have been over 100 steps. Okay, Holy Spirit, I need your help here.  Let's go! He gave me the energy to walk up.  Later, when I had to work on the second level,  I walked to the 6th level up,  with the help of the Holy Spirit.  I could have used the lift, but it's fun walking with the Holy Spirit.

I couldn't work as a host in theatres, galleries and events without the Holy Spirit as those jobs require you to stand up for hours on end.  Sometimes, you have to walk up and down.

Thank you, God, for giving me lots and lots of opportunities to glorify You in my body and spirit. Amen! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels