Booking a Shift by Thought

"Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." Psalm 5: 12, NIV

-----

When I received an availability shifts check for a museum I haven't worked at before, I thought it was a shame I couldn't do any of those shifts as I wasn't available.  Maybe, next time.

Within a few minutes, I received a booking for a shift for that museum.

Hang on, I didn't book that shift! I even checked my email to see if I had sent one by mistake, but there was no email sent.  

I emailed my agency to let them know the booking was a mistake and they released me from the booking.

Wouldn't it be fun if I can book jobs by thought alone? 😀


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels