Work Opportunities

"It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer;  and while they are still speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65: 24

----

I was thinking about an events company I've worked for in the past. I haven't heard from them in a while. I wondered whether I should call or email them to see if they had any work available.

Nah, I'll leave it. They'll contact me if they have any work.

An hour later, I received a call from the events company. I told him I had been thinking of them.  He asked if I was available to work at an event for two days. I told him I was only available for one day. He then booked me for the day.

Wow, that was quick!

Thank you, God, for providing work opportunities before I am even aware I need them. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels