Surrounded by God’s Favour

At this art gallery I was working at, I noticed a sign over the bar that read: "Surround yourself with flavour."

It reminded me of a verse in the Bible that says God's favour surrounds us like a shield.

When I told the bar manager what the Bible says, she found it very interesting.  She wondered whether  their sign was a play on words. She said she was going to share that information.

When I know I am constantly surrounded by God's favour, I don't need to surround myself with man's flavours. ❤️

Here's the verse from the Bible:

"Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." Psalm 5: 12, NIV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit