The Holy Spirit in and with Me

"Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord." Jeremiah 23: 24

----

Before I became a born-again Christian, I was aware of the Holy Spirit and that He is everywhere present and was with me. I would refer to him as Spirit.

When I accepted Jesus Chist as my Lord and Saviour, the Holy Spirit was no longer only with me, but now lives in me. 

It's not enough to know the Holy Spirit lives in me, I have to be able to experience Him in my everyday life.

While I was working at this art gallery,  I asked a colleague a question, but I didn't like the way she responded to me which I found disrespectful.  I was feeling so mad, I was thinking of having words with her next time I saw her.  

I then thought, "No, I am full of the Holy Spirit which means I have the fruit of His Spirit inside of me." (See Galatians 5: 22-23)

My feelings towards my colleague instantly changed.  When I saw her later, I told her I didn't mean to upset her.  She accepted my apology and we had a laugh throughout that shift.

I am full of the Holy Spirit. 

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for living in me, constantly working in and through me and always with me. ❤️

----

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." Galatians 5: 22-23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels