Tall Men

One thing I love about working in so many different places is I get to have interesting conversations with people.

At this art gallery, I asked a colleague, who works as a security guard, what it was like to be so tall. (He's over 6 ft tall). He said he loves seeing people's heads.

I asked him if he liked tall women.

"What am I going to do with a tall woman?" he said, which made me laugh.

He said he likes petite women like myself who can lay their heads on his chest and feel protected.

(I'm 5ft 5in which is not exactly petite, but to him I am).

I told him I liked tall men too. He joked that we should go on a date. (He's not my type. I'm not into toyboys in their twenties).😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels