The End Times

With all the doom and gloom occurring in the world, is it any wonder why a lot of us born-again Christians believe they signify that Christ is coming very soon.

I used to believe this until a Bible passage was brought to my attention, which put paid to that idea.

In the Gospel of Matthew,  this is what Jesus said to his disciples about the end times:

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24: 12-14, NIV

Note Jesus said "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

This means Jesus will only come back after the gospel has been preached to the WHOLE world and to ALL nations.

While the Internet and modern technology has enabled many nations to have access to the Gospel, there are still many nations that don't. The Gospel not only has to be translated into all languages, evangelists have to reach these nations.

Whether Jesus returns in 50 or a 100 years, I intend to be here because I believe in what Jesus said below:

"Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.” John 8: 51

"And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die" John 11: 26

I believe in Your word, Lord Jesus.  I live and believe in You. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit