The Holy Spirit is My Helper

"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." John 14: 16-17, 26

-----

After I logged into my laptop, I noticed I couldn't see the cursor. I moved the mouse pad, but the cursor was still not visible. As I can't navigate without the cursor,  I decided to switch the laptop off.

When I pressed the power button, it simply switched off that screen and led me to the wallpaper screen and asked me to scroll down to switch the computer completely off. I couldn't scroll as the cursor wasn't working. I kept pressing the power button but it still wouldn't switch off.

In desperation, I said, "Holy Spirit, please switch off the laptop and fix the cursor. Thank you!"

When I pressed the power button, it automatically switched off and restarted the computer. This time, when I logged back in, the cursor was working perfectly.  I noticed the power was so strong, I could hear it. 

Later as I was getting dressed, I put on my ankle boots, but I couldn't zip the first one as the zip was stuck. I took the boot off to examine the zip closely. It looked okay. I tried the zip again, but it was still stuck. "Jesus, I need your help here!"

The zip was instantly unstuck.

So, I take it You want me to involve You in every area of my life, right?

"Yes, with everything," He said. 

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for being my Helper in everything. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit