Good Deals are Always Available

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1: 17

"There is no need to chase what we already have, T'Pring." Spock, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 

-----

I didn't bother chasing after Black Fridays deals.  Good deals are always available anyway.

My SIM only contract was about to expire. I was offered a deal by a union I belong to which I can redeem from another mobile network who are offering a SIM only deal for £14 a month. I  asked my mobile network if they could match it. They couldn't, but gave me a good offer. I've  now gone from paying £25 a month to £14 a month which is great. I was  going to stay with my mobile network anyway as they are the best in the UK.

I believe good deals are like God's blessings, they are always available. I only need to receive.

Thank you, God! ❤️

Photo of Spock and T'Pring from Star Trek: Strange New Worlds courtesy of Google Images 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels