Bus Rides

As I was off today, I took a Superloop bus from East London all the way to North Woolwich Ferry. It was my first time down that way  

I then got a ferry across the river to Woolwich. (The ferry was free). A couple I was chatting to told me it was their first time in that area as well and on that ferry.

Got a bus to North Greenwich, stopped off to have lunch at Ikea for their meatballs.

I caught a bus from North Greenwich to central London and then got another bus up to North London.

It's such fun travelling by bus. It's a great way to explore different parts of London.

Next time, I'm in the area, I'll explore Greenwich park.❤️

Ps: For my American friends, Woolwich is pronounced wool-itch; and Greenwich is pronounced gren-itch. 😆


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels