Sharing Sweets

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1: 17

----

Usually while I am at work, I keep a packet of mints or sweets in the pocket of my trousers which I share with my colleagues.

Yesterday I had a packet of sweets which  come in different colours ,(See link of the brand below). 

While I was invigilating my section of the gallery, I kept thinking about offering a sweet to my colleague on the other side.

When it was a lot quiter, I  walked over to her and asked her if she would like a sweet. As no foods and drinks are allowed in the gallery, we had to be very discreet. After she saw the brand, she told me  she had been thinking that the installation she was looking after reminded her of that particular brand of sweets.

"There you go then," I said. "Your thoughts have been made manifest."

Later when we moved to another area of the gallery, I offered her another sweet and we had a nice chat.

Sharing sweets is one of many ways of being a blessing to others.

I give thanks to the "Father of lights", the source of all good blessings. ❤️

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentos?fbclid=IwAR0OapH919jzMOZF9ckQIcQoT-pyHHGBTPBJyubiwQp8dukfjo8C2cp0a40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels