Travel Companion

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1 John 4: 8

----

A couple of months ago, I saw this woman at the bus stop. We met at the bus stop before when there was a huge bus delay. This time, we decided to sit together on the bus. While we were chatting, we discovered we had a things in common including going for long walks.  We exchanged numbers. As she only lives a few minutes from me, we planned to go for a walk soon.

The other day, I thought about my friend. Now that Spring is fast approaching, it will be nice to go for a walk with her when we are both free.

This morning I decided to pop out to our local supermarket to buy some grocery as I'd run out of food. 

As I was walking by the local bus stop, I saw my friend. After exchanging hugs, I told her I've been thinking about her. She said she intended to work from home today, but her Internet was down. As she has to do everything online, she was going to the office to work. I told her we must arrange something soon when we are both free.

I thought it was wonderful how God got me out at the exact moment when my friend was at the bus stop.

That's the power of love.

God is Love.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels