Bloodshot Eye Healed

After I finished having a shower, I looked in the mirror and noticed one eye was red and bloodshot. I covered my eye with my hand and thanked God for my healing in Jesus' name.

Although my eye still looked the same, I knew it was already healed. I then got ready as I had to pop out to the shops. On the way, I bumped into a friend.

While we were chatting, she looked at my eye and asked me what was wrong. She said it looked like I had a certain condition. I told her I only noticed it this morning, but God is healing me. She then wished me well.

I knew my friend meant well, but I didn't want to take on board her judgement so I reminded myself of the following Bible verse:

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord." Isaiah 54: 17

After a few hours, my eye was back to normal.

That was yesterday. My eye is still perfectly fine.

When you are around people who don't share your world view, it is important to guard yourself against their belief system at all times.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.  Amen! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit