A Sttrange Week

I've had a very strange week.

On Monday night I had a nightmare where I was being stabbed in my heart by this demonic spirit. I tried to call out to Jesus, but I couldn't speak. I then called out to Jesus in my mind and the spirit disappeared.  This happened twice, but I was able to defeat it by thinking of the name of Jesus. (See Philippians 2: 9-11)

For the last week or so, while I've been in the shower I've found myself humming the Anerican national anthem written by Francis Scott Key.  I know this because years ago when I visited a friend in Baltimore, she took me to Fort McHenry. I didcovered that Francis Scott Key had written the national anthem about Fort McHenry. We were even showed where he was when he wrote it.

Every time I hummed the national anthem,  I was thinking, why on earth is the American national anthem in my head?

Imagine how shocked I was a few days later when I saw in the news that the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore had collapsed.

I am so sad about the people who lost their lives at  that tragedy.  May their souls rest in peace!

God bless the city of  Baltimore and God bless America! ❤️

----

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."  Philippians 2: 9-11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels