Walking Up the Stairs

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4: 13

----

As I had arrived very early to volunteer at the Daffodil Day Service, one of the church elders asked if I could meet and greet guests who were arriving early. A lot of then were elderly and needed to be directed to the lifts.

Later, I saw an elderly guest struggling to get up the stairs. I told her there were lifts available. She said she didn't like lifts and asked if I could help her.

As I helped my friend up, I kept encouraging her until we got to the top. 

I give thanks for Christ's strength which helped both of us get up those stairs effortlessly. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit