Good Friday Tradition

When my mum was alive, she and I had this tradition where we always watched a film about the life of Jesus on Good Friday. (It's usually on one of the BBC TV channels).

After my mum passed, I carried on the tradition and continued to watch a film about Jesus on the BBC on my own on Good Friday. 

I have decided to break away from that tradition.

Today, I am attending a Good Friday service at my church. After the service, we are going on a prayer walk to Trafalgar Square to watch a play about the life of Jesus.

When I go home, I shall still watch the film on the BBCIplayer that BBC2 is showing today called  "The Robe" about the centurion who was in charge of the crucifixion and was so affected by the experience, he converted to Christianity.

God bless you all! ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels