Chnese Whispers

Yesterday, I worked at this art gallery.

In one gallery I was invigilating, I had to remind visitors not to lean on or touch the panels and they weren't allowed to sit on the floor. One woman said, "Yes, I get you.  No leaning on the floor."

I said, "No, no sitting on the floor."

It reminds of the game of Chnese Whispers when you whisper a word to someone and they have to pass on that message to another. By the time the message get back to you, it's a totally different word. 😄

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for helping me to understand everything.❤️

----

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall [a]direct your paths. 

Proverbs 3: 5-6

Photo courtesy of Google Images




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit