Healing of Tooth Infection

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." 1 John 4: 4

"And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you." Romans 8: 11

----

So yesterday I noticed I had a tooth ache and the gum around it was swollen.  It was also very painful around that area and my cheek was swollen. 

My flatmate told me I had a tooth infection and I needed to go to the dentist. I told her I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I decided to pray about it.

I repeated "By His stripes I am healed." (Isaiah 53:5). I knew I was healed, but the pain only got worse. I was inspired to meditate on Romans 8: 11.

I personalised the verse as follows:

"The same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead is living in  me and this same Spirit is giving life to my teeth and gums now."

After meditating on that verse, I relaxed and watched stuff on my laptop.

I noticed the pain was now easing off until it stopped . I also noticed the swelling was going down. By the time I woke up this morning, there was no longer any swelling on the gum around the tooth and my face was back to normal.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for living in me and giving me life to my mortal bodies. ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels