God Makes always Makes a Fuss Over Me

"The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: 'Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.'" Jeremiah 31: 3, KJV

----

I was telling a friend yesterday about how God always makes a fuss over me on my birthday.

Around 10.30pm, I received a WhatsApp message from God wishing me happy birthday and blessings.thank 

The message was actually from my cousin whose initials are G.O.D. who shares the same birthday as me. As he lives in Asia, it was already his birthday so he texted me to wish me mine.

As a D.O.G. i.e daughter of God, my Father God always makes a fuss over me on my birthday and every day.

God loves me. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit